Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bohemian Rhapsody

Today I was watching Cityline and heard about this book called Gypset Style.  I haven't looked at it myself but the few pics on amazon.com got me excited and led me to look up more about the Mignot family.  Here's what one blogger said about them:

"Totally inspired by these adventuresses: Grew up on a rastafari-painted ship docking in villages all throughout the Caribbean and Mexico and the French Riviera. 3 of them eventually settled in Sayulita Mexico and opened a shop called Pachamama, where they sell Tahitian pearl jewelry, handmade clothes and handbags. They travel all over the world to find their goods and live in a beautifully painted matrilineal lair over looking the water."

Very cool.

Next time I'm in chapters I'm going to have to check this book out.  I love this casual, colourful, eclectic, free spirited style. 
Oh summer wont you come sooner!?






No comments:

Post a Comment