Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hawaiian Hopes

I thinking about it again.  I've been pretty good for the last year...not thinking about it every single day.  But for the last two days I cannot stop dreaming about all that is wonderful about the Hawaiian Islands.  Maybe it's because I'm filling in for a teacher who's in Maui all week, or maybe it's because I read the most amazing article about the secret spots on the road to Hana (in coastal living july 2009), or because we had a reminder last week of how good it feels to sleep with your window open, walk around in bare feet, get out of the shower and not be cold, or maybe it's because I saw some delicious grilled pineapple recipes, or maybe it's because I haven't been there in a year and a half.  All that to say, Hawaii is my favourite place in the world and I think it's time for a visit.

Hawaiian Fabrics and Flowers:
ps. notice the eiffel tower in the other room?  i think i need to get to know this person!

ABC Store Finds:

cutting board
these are pillow cases!
coasters

Most Beautiful Music Videos Ever:



Insert Ben Harper's Diamonds on the Inside  here please. (can't be embeded)

No comments:

Post a Comment