Monday, May 10, 2010

RamonaRode is on Etsy.com

Finally up and running on etsy.com!  It feels really good.  Even if I sell nothing, at least I followed through and actually did it.  If you haven't heard of etsy.com it's a really cool site that allows people to sell handmade or vintage items. 
It's really well organized and very legit :) 
You should check. it. out.

Ramona Rode cards can be found by following the links to the right of this page. 
And as always, I chronical my adventures in art and photography on my art blog www.ramonarode.blogspot.com. 
Art on that blog can all be made into prints or cards...just leave me a comment.

Other etsy.com shops can be found by clicking on the links below.

          

Happy Shopping!

P.S. Friends and Family just fb me if you want some to avoid the shipping fees ;)  sorry other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment