Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ombre

Whether in clothes, hair or fabrics, I'm always drawn to that gradual change in colour.  Here are some of my top ombre/tie-dye pics:

Beautiful tablecloth
Napkins
Pillows (via CappellaKid on etsy)
Dinning ware 
 (via urban outfitters)
Cook ware (via anthropologie) 
Art
Furniture
Bathroom


Now for something else....



AND...
do you think I could get away with this look?  okay, maybe not sooo much blue BUT I have blondish hair and I can't do the whole dark brown to blonde ombre thing so I've been tempted to try a little bleach on my tips or maybe even a little blue on the hair underneath...maybe once the school year is over...I'll go crazy in the summer ;)



P.S.  Google ombre cakes....it's incredible what people do! the amount of time spent on making it...wow!
Also 

No comments:

Post a Comment