Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trick Tiles

The other day I flipped through old magazines at the library and took some rough photos of things I liked with my phone.  
I thought these fake tile wallpapers were kinda cool and maybe a good way to get the tile look on the cheap or use a test run, so to speak, to see if you'll like the look enough to commit to the real thing one day.


P.S. There have been a lack of posts lately because I'm struggling to find a theme for posts!  I'm tempted to just post a bunch of random rooms I like but then I'll basically be posting everything I "pinned" on pinterest.  So how do I make this blog different than pinterest...I've been trying not to repin every photo I like so that I have some new ones on the blog and I've tried to make each post about a theme...this tends to be a bit of work...which means I don't get to post as much as I'd like to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment